FORUM VERT/Club ENDURO-QUÉBEC

WWW.ENDUROQUEBEC.COM

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  
Party de Fermeture 18 Novembre 2016

Partagez | 

Fuck, Toby Price c'est cassé le coup

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
do

Loisirs : KTM et ski alpin

MessageSujet: Fuck, Toby Price c'est cassé le coup   Sam 20 Avr 2013, 8:02 pm

http://www.enduro21.com/index.php/component/k2/item/1012-toby-price-hospitalised-with-serious-neck-injuries

Monday, 15 April 2013 08:17
Toby Price Hospitalised with Serious Neck Injuries

font size

Toby Price has broken three bones in his neck...© Lynn / Enduro21.com

Australian Off Road Champion, KTM’s Toby Price sustained a serious accident while competing at the fourth round of the AMA Hare and Hound National Championship in the US on Sunday. Suffering a high-speed crash, Price broke three bones in his neck while also breaking his left thumb.

Although still early days and enlight of the severity of his injuries, Price is lucky to have full range of movement in all limbs.

Commenting from hospital in California, Price told via Facebook…

“Ended up in hospital and broke three bones in my neck and my left thumb. Very lucky to have full movement because I should be done from the neck down. They (surgeons) are blown away that I’m still moving. I have surgery in the morning to pin and plate everything and I’m in a halo neck brace.”

Price, who was in the US to test with the KTM squad for the upcoming Baja 500 desert race, now faces a tough road of recovery.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.motellabri.com/

Fuck, Toby Price c'est cassé le coup
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1